Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012

tribal seeds live in concert :)

Hey guys :)

I've made a new blog with a new html, because my dad found the old one, and I don't want that he read it. I like my dad, yes - but I write all my thoughts in my blog, and it would be very strange, if he know all my thoughts and secrets.

So, now I wanna tell you something about this great weekend, which I spend with the wonderful Verena in SF. We went shopping in SF on saturday morning and there we met a friend of Verena, too. Her names's Iza(-bella). At 8:00 pm we went to the concert from Tribal Seeds. At 9:00 pm they starts to play. Oh my goodness - we have seen Tribal Seeds live in concert!! :D
It was GREAT! Amazing... yeah, and now listen:



that isn't a video from yesterday, but I haven't upload the videos from the weekend yet. 


Buuuuut - I can show you some pictures:






Niiiiikon *__*






I am very tired and so I am going to bed now. I hope your weekend was great too :D

Love ♥
Elaine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen